The recently created SWVA Sports and More does nothing but load your machine with spyware.
Hey guys, just curious but is there another good forum to discuss LPD sports? I'm kind of getting tired of some of the things going on here and I was just wandering if there are other alternatives.
Not trying to anger anyone or any moderators, just curious.
Officially retired
The recently created SWVA Sports and More does nothing but load your machine with spyware.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The recently created SWVA Sports and More does nothing but load your machine with spyware. </div></div>
Dang, that sucks. I remembered seeing a new one a while back but I don't even know what the link is .. could you provide a link to it? I think I'd much rather deal with the problem of Spyware, which is something that can actually be taken care of.
EDIT - Nevermind, got the link from PM.
I tried SWVAFootball.com a long time ago (I think it was even before I came here), but it's mostly football all across Virginia and not just LPD, so like 90% of the topics are about teams I never watch or that I don't know anything about.
Regardless, thanks for the heads up.
Officially retired
I would be interested too in another forum.
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
swvasports.com is a good one (More SWD than anything single A though).
There are several others but all are pretty well dead this time of year (sports wise we are pretty well hosed until august LOL)
Actually, this one is pretty dead since, pac-man(etc) got the boot.
It was more than just a little spyware. Can you say trojan?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Yea the forum is becoming old...
Same ole same boing junk... who cares about softball!!!
[IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It was more than just a little spyware. Can you say trojan? </div></div>
How could you get a trojan from it without downloading any files? I registered there and I haven't had any problems yet .. did you just accidentally click one of the ads/popups or something?
Officially retired
Nope. Opened the page, machine instantly bogged down. By the time I got the window closed, I had two trojans downloading and AVG was going crazy.
I've spent the last two hours sorting through the registry and deleting [censored].
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks